Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Healthy Family Day

I absolutely love our tradition of celebrating being a family on August 5th.  It's a day I hope to celebrate every year, even when our girls are grown with families of their own.  This year we invited Jeff to join us because we were going to see a movie that we wanted to see with him.  The girls had been dying to see Guardians of the Galaxy and we decided to take full advantage of the promotion Megaplex started recently where all movies all day are only $5 per ticket on Tuesdays.  I think it worked perfectly and August 5th landed on a Tuesday.  That means we paid $20 for four 3D tickets which is incredible.  They also had $1 popcorn which was another huge plus.  We all loved the movie!
We then went to Beehive Grill for the first time.  I had a certificate from Restaurant.com that gave us $25 off if we spent $50.  This meant that we could really indulge.  David and I got mugs for our rootbeer, the girls and David had gelato for dessert and we all had a fabulous time!  I'm surprised we haven't eaten there before, we will for sure be returning in the future!



 We are so blessed to be together and to be healthy.  I love my little family and am so grateful to have such a tight knit bond with each girl and especially with David.  I love them forever and always, no matter what!

No comments:

Post a Comment