Thursday, October 30, 2014

Crazy Hair Day

So Red Ribbon Week is this week and it has been a little stressful.  In the past I only have to do one girl in the morning and one girl by lunch time.  It's hard getting them both ready and to school by 8 especially because none of us are really morning people.  The pictures don't do their hair justice, but both girls liked their hair and were excited to go to school. 



 Right after school I had to get homework done, feed them and change them into Halloween costumes for their dance party.  Every day of dance (which is Mon-Thurs) I've had to get them in costumes and it has added a whole new level of stress.  We've managed so far though which is great news!  Here is Shelby on her second day wearing her cave girl costume to dance.

 I couldn't make Kadence's hair work after crazy hair day so we had to add a shower to our struggle.  She was really good while getting her hair done and wasn't pokey about it all which was really nice.
 She seriously loves being a pirate and loves talking like a pirate.  It makes me laugh.
It's a good thing I love these girls because sometimes making sure they are taken care of and participating at dance and school is super difficult.  We manage to pull it together in the end and I love seeing how excited they get.  

No comments:

Post a Comment