Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Pictures!

I had my neighbor Ali take a few pictures of the girls so I could update the pictures on my wall and so I could submit some for Shelbys pageant.  Shelby is 5 and is such a funny kid.  She is just like her daddy in the sense that she LOVES to learn and always tries her best when doing school work or homework. We have now gotten her to where she will eat 3 bites of meat, but the only meat she likes to eat is ham.  She's becoming less picky about her food, but more picky about her clothes.  Just recently she decided she would only wear sandals, flip flops or Toms because socks make her feet sweaty.  She has become very girly and enjoys being fancy.  She loves jewelry and dresses and the color pink.  She still enjoys super heroes, bugs and getting dirty but shes much more girly. She always loves to snuggle her mommy which just melts my heart.  I sure do love her to pieces! Here's Shelby!



 Kadence is 6 1/2 and is still my happy, tiny girl.  Shes a full head smaller than everyone on her soccer team....and those on the other team.  She may be small, but she has a huge personality.  She saw a girl at 711 from the opposing team and went out of her way to tell her that she did good.  She loves to give compliments.  Shes helpful and very forgetful.  She is smart but doesn't really apply herself, just like her momma!  She loves to sing and dance.  She knows how to snap, whistle, tie her shoe and go cross eyed.  She's spunky and so funny.  She is my amazing eater and the most common phrase at dinner is "Can I have more?"  She thinks its funny that she eats so much.  She is a great kid and I'm so proud of her.  I love her to death and couldn't imagine my life without Kadence!  Here's Kadence!



No comments:

Post a Comment