Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Easter Egg Hunt

We were so excited to learn that Target sponsors a big Easter egg hunt every year for Shriners.  I thought it would be a few eggs and that it would be nice but it was really BIG with TONS of eggs and a lot of volunteers. I know the pictures below aren't in any particular order but I just don't feel like getting them in the right order.  
Here we are before we left the room to go to the hunt...




 She was SO determined that she would get her own eggs...at least some of them on her own
 There was a petting zoo so she held a goat
 This is the haul Shelby got with intentions of sharing with her sister
 They both had so many eggs
 Shelby and a huge bunny!
 Kadence hugging Shelby while thanking her for sharing her eggs
 Spiderman came
 And Batman
 And the Easter Bunny
 And Max from Max Cares For Kids

 As we watched from our window I almost burst into tears.  This is only about a third of the volunteers that helped and I am so incredibly thankful for their service.  My girls loved every second of the hunt, but it will be one that I remember always.
 Dad had to help her hold them




 Getting ready to go!
Things like this remind me how truly blessed we are.  There are good people all over and you don't even need to look very far.  This was something my girls got excited about for the past week and would cheer them up when they were a little less happy.  It was such a great experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment