Tuesday, April 29, 2014

RSL!

As I was walking in to the Ronald McDonald House late one night to go to bed Shelby and I saw a sign advertising some donated tickets to Comic Con and a Real game.  David couldn't go to Comic Con because he had class so I grabbed some RSL tickets for David, Jeffy and Shelby.  Shelby was SO excited to go to her first game.  We have watched it on tv but haven't ever gone.  David was great and snapped pictures throughout.  
Walking in...
 So excited for the game to start...
 Meanwhile Kadence and I colored and watched movies...
 I gave the approval to buy the girls some jerseys (Last years were half off and I like them better)....


 GOAL!! It took until the very end of the game but Shelby was THRILLED!

I'm so glad that David and Shelby got to go and that Kadence and I had fun while they were out.  This last week we watched the game on tv and it was a pretty good game.  RSL scored twice in the first 10 minutes.  I was thrilled we were going to win....but the other team scored twice in the last 10 minutes.  Ha! We can't wait until we can all go to a game together next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment