Friday, April 15, 2011

Friday Confessional

I CONFESS....that I am really sad about the fact that Kadence's Kindergarten Round Up was last night. I don't feel old enough to have a Kindergartner, nor do I feel like she is old enough for Kindergarten. I guess I need to embrace the fact that she is smart, healthy, personable, and OLD ENOUGH for Kindergarten.


I CONFESS....that I have taken my own advice and have tried to be a better friend to those around me. It is working out well and even though it isn't the most comfortable thing in the world for me, it has been nice.


I CONFESS....that I have a new obsession and that is doTerra Essential Oils. I feel like sharing these fantastic oils with everyone because they are safer than drugs we take for everyday ailments. I am debating becoming a consultant, but fear that if I do it will turn into me pressuring people to buy the oils rather than just sharing because I care. I really DO care and would LOVE to share my personal experiences with the oils with you if you are interested or if you have a symptom that you are wondering if there's an oil that can help. Feel free to Facebook message me, or send me an email leanne_joy@comcast.net and I'd be happy to answer any questions. I can place an order for you if you are interested whether I'm a consultant or not.


I CONFESS....I am beginning to HATE pasta. I eat it way too often and it doesn't taste as good anymore.


I CONFESS....that I have feared failing college since before I even started. Now after 4 semesters I have actually and literally failed. I will be failing 2 classes out of 3 this semester and I am devastated. School doesn't come easily for me and so I have been terrified of this since I started. I barely made it through high school...ok, I actually didn't make it through high school. I had to take Adult Ed in order to graduate. The worst part of all of this is that now I will lose my financial aid. We can't afford to send me to school so unless we find a way to make it happen, my college career is over. I seriously am devastated...that's the only word that can describe my feelings. I wanted to set a good example for my girls and show them that getting an education is important, but now I can't. David keeps telling me that we'll figure it out, but we'll see what happens.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I can't believe that Kadence is old enough for Kindergarten! Where did the time go?

    ReplyDelete