Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Funny Things My Kids Say...

Ok, I am always so afraid that I won't remember the funny things my kids say, so here are a few more:


Kadence came out of preschool and has this conversation with me:

Kadence: Mom we're going to the zoo!!

Me: I know, that is going to be SO fun!

Kadence: Don't freak mom ok?

Me: Why would I freak?

Kadence: You can just stay home and sweep and vacuum and sew.

Me: *Puzzled*



I was sitting in the living room and I hear Shelby say, "HUH....How did that come out" while in the bathroom. I immediately ran in the bathroom thinking she broke something and realized it was just because she pooped.


A conversation David and Kadence had while getting ready for bed:

Kadence: When I was in moms belly was she fat?

David: She wasn't fat, but she did have a big belly.

Kadence: I flew out on an airplane....I made it out of oranges!

What?!! Where in the world did she come up with that?!


1 comment:

  1. I love it!!! Kids are so funny and it is great that you wrote it down so that you can crack up later:)

    ReplyDelete