Thursday, April 21, 2011

Kadence's First Homework Poster

I know this isn't a HUGE deal to most, but it is to me. Kadence had her first take home homework project. We could do the poster any way we liked. I asked her all her likes/dislikes and wrote them and I wrote her name. Everything else was her. She helped pick the pictures (I cut and glued them on) and she colored all the pictures. Some of the pictures weren't the greatest coloring job, but some of them were REALLY good for her. I was so proud that she was able to finish it without saying "I can't" a single time. It still makes me so grateful to see her doing things other kids her age are able to do. She's smart and on track and I'm so so grateful for that. This is what I have hoped and dreamed for since we were told she wouldn't ever be a normal functioning child. She's our little miracle and we remember how blessed we are daily.



Here's the top half


The bottom half



Here's the full poster








No comments:

Post a Comment