Thursday, April 21, 2011

Our Coke Adventure

I try to find simple cheap things to do with my girls to keep them busy and get us all out of the house. We all get REALLY cranky when we are couped up all day. I saw that Weber State University was selling bottled Cokes for a nickel for a few hours at lunch time today and tomorrow. I figured that would be the perfect thing to get us out of the house. I thought we would be parking at the meters, but they were full. So we paid $1.50 to park in the pay lot so we could get our nickel Cokes. Oh well, the girls were so excited that they got to carry their OWN Cokes from the bookstore to the car. Our total adventure cost us $1.66. Ya giving kids Coke might not be what some parents call a wholesome drink, but my girls like it!


Kadence absolutely loves Coke and gets so excited when we let her choose her own drink for Happy Meals because she gets to choose Coke instead of Sprite.


Shelby usually picks Sprite every time, but she really enjoyed her Coke!


If anyone sees this and wants to go get a few cokes, the Bookstore will be doing it again tomorrow from 11:30 to 1:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment