Thursday, June 17, 2010

Fathers Day

Ok, I have to be totally honest and upfront right away. I stole this idea from my friend Andrea. It was just so stinkin' cute I couldn't resist. It took me quite a while to get some half decent pictures with Shelby in them. As most of you know she has a mind of her own. She may look cute as can be, but she is a monster! It's actually very nice to have her counter Kadence who is such a good natured kid. It adds for some unplanned excitement. Anyways, back to the project. You just need 3 frames of whatever size you want to do. (I did 5x7) You can get the frames individually or get one of the frames that has 3 connected picture frames. I got my frames at Roberts for $2.45 each. They were on an end of an isle and were originally 2 for $7, but all frames are 30% off right now. Then you cut out the D and the A from cardboard. You only need to cut one D and just use it twice. Andrea did her letters bigger, I just knew I wouldn't be able to get the whole letter in the picture with Shelby. (It was hard enough as it was. You should see the pictures that didn't make the frame!) You go print the pictures put them in the frame and you have a heart warming present for daddy! I did mine within 3 hours including the shopping and we just had to show daddy our surprise right away! He absolutely LOVED it!

No comments:

Post a Comment