Saturday, August 13, 2011

Absolutely DISGUSTING!

Most days I love that when I stand in my backyard I get a great view of the sunset bouncing off of the mountains.....


Yesterday and today I wish I was much further from the mountains. We found out we had a mouse! DISGUSTING! I went to put a cookie sheet away and found poop in our cabinet.....with our pans, really?!! I told David, he cleaned it up, and we knew we had a house guest.


We weren't quite sure what we were up against until at night Davids brother, Jeff, went in to get a drink. He came out in a hurry saying, "Eww, grosss....Eww, grosss!" He then explained that a mouse ran right by him. Again, DISGUSTING!


I sent the boys down to buy traps immediately and was so freaked out all night. I was hoping that we would have a dead mouse, but no luck. The mouse ate the bait and escaped the traps. David reset the traps, added more bait, and we left to exchange some shoes. When we came home we found this.....

DISGUSTING!!! He was bigger than the trap! I'm shocked the trap even killed it to be honest. Either way we caught our friend! Now I'm hoping its the only one. We'll be thoroughly cleaning each cabinet and checking for any spot it could have entered our house and then checking outside. I want to put an end to our house guests because I was terrified!

No comments:

Post a Comment