Saturday, August 13, 2011

North Shore

A while back I had purchased a few Groupons to North Shore Aquatic Center. My girls loved it last year so we figured we would go a few times this summer. Unfortunately I broke my knee and haven't been able to walk well enough to watch them play. Not to mention my brace is really hot. I wanted to take them at least once so I bucked up and we went. (And I sold the other passes so I could spread the great deal!)


The girls loved it just like last year, only Shelby loved it a little more. She loves to swim and I'm thinking lessons will be a must next year. We were able to bring Uncle Jeff along with us because the Groupon got in 5 people. It was actually his birthday so it worked out nicely. The girls loved having him there with us and Shelby loved showing him how she could swim.


We were able to see the girls friend Emi there too!






Kadence hates the sun in her eyes, and if you've been to North Shore you understand why she is covering her eyes. It is SO bright there and I always forget our sunglasses.


The girls and I during the designated "time out of the pool" to test the water.



Since I wasn't able to be in the water and REALLY enjoy playing with the girls I went back and forth between the side of the pool and the pavilion. I treated myself to some nachos. I LOVE disgustingly fake cheese over crunchy, almost stale chips. I don't know what it is but I love it! I partnered it with a Diet Coke and that was my entertainment!


At first the girls didn't want to play in the splash pad area. I had decided there were too many nachos for me so I told David he could go watch them. It was too hard for me to watch the girls from the side of the pool so I told them they needed to go to daddy or go play at the splash pad. They made the best decision....splash pad. They loved it!






We all had a great time and we were able to end the night with some birthday gelatas from Zeppes. Delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment