Friday, August 12, 2011

Friday Confessional

I CONFESS...I have days where nothing seems to fit right and doesn't look too flattering on me. I usually end up in tears, but today I didn't! I sucked it up and figured 'To hell with trying.' it was much nicer for me, and David too I'm sure, to avoid the fit and just move on. Here's to hoping tomorrow I feel good in whatever I decide to wear.

I CONFESS...I get super sad to see Shelby grow up. I was thrilled when Kadence went to preschool. I knew she would learn and love every second of it. She was so excited and I was excited for her. Now it's the same way with Kindergarten. Although with Kindergarten I am struggling a little knowing she'll be gone all day everyday. BUT she'll be in great hands, learn tons, and make friends. For some reason I just don't get happy when I think of sending Shelby away to preschool. I think it finalizes that my youngest baby is growing up. I really have a hard time knowing that I will have 4 hours every week without either kid. I'm sure it will be nice to devote that time to homework, errands, or lunch out, but I'd rather spend it with my kids.

I CONFESS...I'm really bummed I'm so white! For the past 3 years I have been hoping that it would be the year I got a tan. My skin looks much more healthy when tan...and a bit sexier. I get overheated easily and it makes me sick, but I have been trying to build a little tolerance to the heat. For some reason things keep coming up and I remain very pale and pasty. I thought for sure this year would be the year for a tan, but then I've been stuck in a brace. Oh well, maybe next year will be the year!

I CONFESS...I'm still really bummed I had to drop my photography class this year. I have tried to teach myself how to use all the different functions so I can use manual settings. I'm improving, but I still have a long way to go that's for sure. I get so frustrated sometimes when I can't get it adjusted right, so I switch it to auto. I'm hoping one day I can either take the class or get the hang of things. I'm not really good at people telling me how to do things and actually get frustrated when they do. I like general information and suggestions and then I like to just figure it out on my own. It's the same with photography. I just like experimenting and learning by making mistakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment