Friday, August 19, 2011

Friday Confessional

I CONFESS......I don't like most leftovers. I don't know what it is about them, but they just don't taste real delicious to me. There are a few things I eat the next day but past a day I don't eat anything. I'm super picky, I know.

I CONFESS.....my husband makes the most delicious scrambled eggs ever! They are so moist (not soggy kind of moist) light, and fluffy. I don't know how he does it, but he makes awesome eggs everytime!!

I CONFESS.....I can make an amazing grilled cheese. I get the cheese all melty in the middle and make sure every piece of bread has cheese on it. Then I get the outside a nice golden brown. It's one of our families favorite meals.

I CONFESS.....I have food on my mind. I am waiting for Shelby to go back for surgery and can't eat in front of her since she can't eat. I don't know why, but when you CAN'T eat is when you feel like you are starving! When the Dr comes to get her we'll be rushing to the cafeteria that's for sure!

1 comment:

  1. I am the same way with leftovers. There are only a few things that I like to eat the next day. Thank goodness Adam usually takes leftovers for his lunch at work...otherwise they'd never get eaten!

    ReplyDelete