Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Welcome Brylee Pyper

Today Davids brother, Jason, and his wife Sage welcomed their first baby into their family. She made her appearance at 11:15 am and she weighed in at 8 pounds 8 ounces and 20 inches long. She is such a cute girl and I can tell she will be VERY loved. They decided to name her Brylee Pyper Joy.




I always knew I wanted to be a mommy, but second only to being a mom myself I LOVE being an aunt. I love watching my nieces and nephews grow up and love being a part of their life. I will always be there for them no matter what they need no matter when they need it.




It was fun to see her little personality already starting to show in the short time we saw her during our visit today. She will cry and cry (probably the cutest little cry) and then suddenly just stop. She doesn't wind down, just simply stops. She likes to have her back rubbed too which is cute. I can tell Jason is already a very hands on daddy and will be such an amazing dad. Brylee seemed so comfortable in Sage's arms, and I know that being a mother will come very natural to her. I'm so proud of them both, and so happy and excited to be able to watch Brylee grow up. I love her already! Congratulations Jason and Sage!








1 comment: