Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Random Hospital Photos

We were in the hospital from April 10th through May 8th.  I tried to blog along the way but I got way behind.  Here are a lot of the pictures that don't have much to do with anything specific, but I don't want to leave them out either.  
Kadence decorated her halo with potato head pieces
 Kadence decorated her room with Tinkerbell stuff
 Kadence decorated her halo with pipe cleaners
 Kadence learned to ride a tricycle
 When Kadence fell asleep the first night
 How Kadence fell asleep another night
 A lot of sleep pictures
 This is 3 days after her halo was put on and she was showing her tricks
 Pinwheels outside!
 Reading to Shelby
 Shelby made her stuffed animals a bed on the nightstand
 Shelby sleeping
 Kadences decorations fell down so we decorated her
 Cute girl!
 Finished putting the names on the wall
 Making a calendar and daily schedule
 Getting ready to Facetime
 Wheelchair tricks
 Letter to her class
 Necklace from Aunt Amanda
 Wiggle car riding
 More of Shelby sleeping
 Got herself into a wagon with a basketball
 Made an "about me" collage to decorate
 Poster she wanted on the wall
 Kadence bought Shelby a book for being such a great sister
 David and Shelby were officially the very first family to check into the new Ronald McDonald House
 Caroline spoiled them rotten and they loved every second of it
 Blowing dandelions
 Make a wish!
 Painting nails 
 Sister love
 Visors and pictures they made for the zoo
 Shelby got dancer of the week
 Facetime!
 Therapy dog named Tracey
 Puzzle from Rachel
 Great cousins
 Reading letters from her classmates
 Writing her class an email
 Spoiled more from Caroline with superheros!
 Watching a movie
 Late night text between David and I.  The nurse came in, checked on Kadence and then shined her flashlight over at me and it was so awkward.
 Xrays
 Getting pictures taken for a slideshow for Nurse Week

 Medical Play before surgery
I think I may have posted a few of those before, but I can't ever remember what I posted on my blog versus what I posted on Facebook.  I wish I had time to really give the hospital stay the time it deserves, but the fact of the matter is that I am just glad it's over and I'm ready to move on.  I get overwhelmed knowing I haven't blogged the second surgery or really any details of the hospital stay for quite some time.  I'm sorry.  My goal is to type up all of the FB posts and make them into a couple blogs down the road.  For now I am just playing catch up so I can stay as up to date over the summer as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment