Sunday, May 18, 2014

Valentines Day

This year for Valentines David and I did something new, we went to an Aggie game!  We bought new USU shirts to wear and they are both now our favorite shirts.  We went to Elements to eat because its one of our new favorite restaurants and then we were off to the game.  
We love going to games as a family but it was nice to be there without the kids.  The halftime show was a group of senior ladies dancing to "What does the fox say" which is a horrible song that is popular these days.  They were fun to watch if you could block out the music.  :)

 It was great to have a date and it was great to celebrate our 10th Valentines together. David of course got the girls flowers and presents too because he wants to be their Valentine every year.  (First and only if he really got his way)  I love my girls, I love my husband and I love celebrating!  All of that equals a great Valentines Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment